Galápagos Hollow Tree Root is 100% natural driftwood. It provides a unique centerpiece for both aquariums and terrariums! Attach mosses and foliage to create a beautiful, ancient landscape. Hollow Tree Root adds a multi-dimensional feature. This wood supports freshwater, tropical, and arid environments, providing shelter and enrichment.
- For Terrariums: We recommend rinsing or soaking the wood to remove any dust or foreign material.
- For Aquariums: We recommend presoaking natural woods in a separate tub of water and changing the water daily. This can be done for up to two weeks and will help remove excess tannins. Tannins are a non-toxic organic substance that can dye your tank water a tea color. Use a clean brush to remove any extra debris. Consider boiling the wood for one hour to sterilize before adding to your aquarium.
- Natural Malaysian Driftwood
- Creates a focal point for your aquarium or terrarium
- Provides shelter and enrichment
- Attach moss and other aquarium plants to create your ideal terrarium set up!
- Unique sizes: 8 to 10 in tall